Bugfix-release for irond
Today we fixed a rather critical bug in our MAP server implementation irond. As it turns out, result filters in search and subscribtion request were handled in the wrong way - not removing everything from the result that matches the filter, but instead removing anything but.
This was fixed and thus we released version 0.5.4 via Github. We also added some more client certificates of our tools to the keystore of irond.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or directly create an Issue at the corresponding Github-project page.29 Jun 2015