Updates on VisITMeta and irondemo
Just a few days after the last release, we like to introduce VisITMeta 0.1.2 to the public.
Changes and new features include
- Bipartite layout: identifiers and metadata are ordered in 5 columns, where columns 1 and 5 are used by metadata attached to one identifier, column 3 is used by link metadata and columns 2 and 4 are used to show identifiers.
- Dataservice uses neo4j v2.1.2 instead of v1.8
- Extended identifier now uses the root-element of their inner XML to represent them
- Metadata nodes now also allow different textual representation (two supported styles at the moment: just the typename of the metadatum, or with the publish timestamp in a second text line)
- Transparency of glow effects now works correctly
- Fixed a bug that occured when the liveview-checkbox was unchecked too soon after application startup
This screenshot shows the new bipartite layout as well as some of the features from version 0.1.1, like enhanced identifier information or the new information panel at the bottom of the GUI.
Furthermore, we released version 0.4.5 of our demonstration environment irondemo. It features a new scenario visitmeta-project as well as some bugfixing/enhancements to the agenda parser (now allows trailing/leading whitespace and blank lines).
Both projects are available via their repositories on Github.12 Aug 2014