ifmapj 0.1.2 released
Version 0.1.2 of ifmapj is now available within the download section.
Changes from 0.1.1 to 0.1.2 are:
29 Aug 2011
- Add Chunked Transfer Encoding functionality to JavaCommunicationHandler.
- Avoid a cloneNode() bug in Android < API Level 11, which leads to DOMExceptions when DOM Level 1 methods are used to create DOM attributes and elements.
- Unified CommunicationHandler implementations
Updates on iron* software
We are happy to announce that new updates for our iron* IF-MAP software components are now available for download.
- ifmapj 0.1.1 - a revisited version of our IF-MAP 2.0 library.
- ifmapj-examples 0.1.1 - a sample project that includes code examples on how to use ifmapj
- irondhcp 0.2.0 - a refactored version of our IF-MAP client for ISC DHCPD. It now uses ifmapj instead of Axis2 generated classes for the IF-MAP communication.
All updates are available in the download section.
01 Aug 2011
irond 0.2.3 released
irond 0.2.3 is now available for download. For changes see the CHANGELOG file.
06 Jul 2011
ifmapj, a lightweight IF-MAP 2.0 library for Java is now available
We are pleased to announce that the first version of our brand new IF-MAP library for Java is now available for download.
ifmapj provides full support for IF-MAP 2.0 and dramatically eases the development of MAP clients in Java. By default, ifmapj makes use of only one external library: Apache httpcore. However, ifmapj can even work properly without it.
ifmapj comes with a set of code examples that should enable developers to quickly produce first working results. If you have any comments or remarks on ifmapj, pleases contact us at email@example.com.
04 Jul 2011
irongui 0.2.1 released
irongui version 0.2.1 is now available for download. This is a bugfix release. It should now be more stable, even if there are large metadata graphs.
09 Jun 2011
irongui 0.2.0 released
The new version 0.2.0 of our IF-MAP visualization tool irongui is available for download. Besides lots of bugfixes, it also introduces a new feature to color metadata objects depending on their ifmap-publisher-id.
31 May 2011
irond 0.2.2 released
irond 0.2.2 is now available for download. This is a bugfix release. See CHANGELOG for details.
16 May 2011
IRON Updates available
We are happy to announce that new versions of our IF-MAP 2.0 components are available.
The latest update features the following components:
- irond 0.2.1: We have refactored and bugfixed a lot in this release of our MAP server. Details are provided in the CHANGELOG file.
- irondhcp 0.1.1: This bugfix release addresses two bugs that caused the client to crash when it encountered unkown options in the dhcp leases file.
- irongui 0.1.1: Fixed the wrong image in the binary version.
You can find the updated packages in the download section. If you have any comments, requests for features or remarks, just contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
26 Apr 2011