irongui 0.3.0 released
A new version of our irongui vizualisation tool is now available for download.
The following changes/updates have been made:
31 Aug 2011
- Fixed a bug where delete anomalies could occur under certain conditions (overlapping subscriptions).
- Multi value data should now be shown correctly.
- Certain tooltips have been reworked.
- Directed lines have been replaced with Bezier curves.
- Minor refactoring and some smaller bugfixes.
tnc@fhh 0.8.3 released
The new version 0.8.3 of tnc@fhh has been released and is available in the download section.
Thanks to Avesh Agarwal the tnc@fhh suite is now also available for Fedora. Some of the changes in this version were directly based on his feedback. Together with the new released Trust@FHH XACML PDP and the corresponding HowTo article in our wiki, you now can setup a environment where the measurements of the ClamAV IMC are evaluated within the ClamAV IMV by a XACML PDP against user-specific XACML policies.
Changes from 0.8.2 to 0.8.3 are:
30 Aug 2011
- fixed XACML evaluation within the ClamAV IMV
- fixed local evaluation within the ClamAV IMV
- fixed some bugs regarding XML handling
- fixed wrong URL for GPL v2.0 in the license statements
- fixed some CMake issues
- removed unused code
- fixed code warnings
Release of Trust@FHH XACML PDP
We are pleased to announce the release of the first version of our Trust@FHH XACML PDP. It is now available in the download section. The Trust@FHH XACML PDP, which is based upon the Sun XACML implementation, allows for evaluating XACML requests and generating XACML responses. See the HowTo in our wiki for further informations and about how to use it with our tnc@fhh suite.
30 Aug 2011
ifmapj 0.1.2 released
Version 0.1.2 of ifmapj is now available within the download section.
Changes from 0.1.1 to 0.1.2 are:
29 Aug 2011
- Add Chunked Transfer Encoding functionality to JavaCommunicationHandler.
- Avoid a cloneNode() bug in Android < API Level 11, which leads to DOMExceptions when DOM Level 1 methods are used to create DOM attributes and elements.
- Unified CommunicationHandler implementations
Updates on iron* software
We are happy to announce that new updates for our iron* IF-MAP software components are now available for download.
- ifmapj 0.1.1 - a revisited version of our IF-MAP 2.0 library.
- ifmapj-examples 0.1.1 - a sample project that includes code examples on how to use ifmapj
- irondhcp 0.2.0 - a refactored version of our IF-MAP client for ISC DHCPD. It now uses ifmapj instead of Axis2 generated classes for the IF-MAP communication.
All updates are available in the download section.
01 Aug 2011
irond 0.2.3 released
irond 0.2.3 is now available for download. For changes see the CHANGELOG file.
06 Jul 2011
ifmapj, a lightweight IF-MAP 2.0 library for Java is now available
We are pleased to announce that the first version of our brand new IF-MAP library for Java is now available for download.
ifmapj provides full support for IF-MAP 2.0 and dramatically eases the development of MAP clients in Java. By default, ifmapj makes use of only one external library: Apache httpcore. However, ifmapj can even work properly without it.
ifmapj comes with a set of code examples that should enable developers to quickly produce first working results. If you have any comments or remarks on ifmapj, pleases contact us at email@example.com.
04 Jul 2011
irongui 0.2.1 released
irongui version 0.2.1 is now available for download. This is a bugfix release. It should now be more stable, even if there are large metadata graphs.
09 Jun 2011