VisITMeta 0.4.0 released
Our IF-MAP visualization software VisITMeta has been released in version 0.4.0.
It features the following changes:
- Search functionality: it is now possible to search for metadata and identifier nodes within the GUI, by using a very simplistic search “language”
- New history navigation via tabs for live, history and delta view
- Support for metadata published via the notify operation (only accessible via the REST interface at the moment)
- Now using of ironcommon, our new utility library for ifmapj-based projects
- Integration of Checkstyle plugin into our Maven build environment
- Modified Maven pom.xml so that running VisITMeta within Eclipse should now be possible
- Some minor bugfixes
The screenshot shows the new search functionality via searching for all nodes containing ip and 10.0.0 as well as all nodes exactly matching device; all nodes that do not match the search string are rendered slightly transparent. The screenshot also shows the new tab-based control over history navigation.
As always, the sourcecode is available at Github on the projects repository page.23 Mar 2015