VisITMeta 0.1.1 released
We’re proud to announce the release 0.1.1 of our IF-MAP visualisation tool VisITMeta.
Changes and new features (since version 0.0.5) include
- Now using ifmapj v2.2.0.
- Support for external motion control devices; a (simple) integration of the LeapMotion device for control via hand and gesture recognition was also released as a separate project. Check the Readme-file of that project to see how you can build and integrate it within the VisITMeta visualization application.
- Identifer nodes now show more information directly, i.e. IP addresses now state ip-address: 10.0.0.1 (IPv4) instead of just ip-address.
- Identifier nodes can be colored according to their type.
- Further information about identifier and metadata is now shown via a extra subscreen on the bottom instead of a tooltip.
- Fixed a severe bug inside the dataservice application.