ifmapj 2.2.0 released
Changes and new features include
- Raw XML request and response logging can be turned on by setting a system property.
- A ThreadSafe SSRC for connections.
- Ability to set an initial connection timeout when creating a SSRC.
- AccessRequest identifier: remove deprecation of administrative-domain.
- New metadata wrapper that allows XPath-based queries on metadata documents.
- Add ifmap-timestamp-fraction to Metadata interface.
The new version is also already available via Maven central.16 Jul 2014