tnc@fhh 0.6.0 RC 1 released
Release Candidate 1 of tnc@fhh 0.6.0 is available for download.
This new release introduces a set of new features:
- improved framework for developing IMC/IMV pairs
- cmake based build process
- new package structure (see below)
- first steps to support IF-TNCCS SoH and IF-TNCCS 2.0
- decoupling of TNCS and NAA logic (now provided as two separate shared objects)
- using log4cxx as logging framework
From now on, tnc@fhh software will be provided in a more convenient package structure.
The 0.6.0 RC 1 release consists of three packages (the green boxes)
- imcs: contains all tnc@fhh IMCs and the necessary library imunit
- imvs: contains all tnc@fhh IMVs and the necessary library imunit
- server-freeradius: contains all tnc@fhh components necessary for setting up a PDP based upon FreeRADIUS
The tarballs are available in the download section.21 Aug 2009